As one of Canada’s leading entrepreneurial organizations, Enterprize Canada provides a glimpse into the future of Canadian innovation and growth.
This student-run, non-profit initiative – comprising Canada’s largest business plan competition and a multi-faceted two-night, three-day conference – will host a national audience of more than 350 student delegates and competitors at its main event conference in February 10-12th at the Hyatt Regency in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Established in 2001, Enterprize Canada Entrepreneurship Conference has long become the flagship of the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. Year after year, delegates, competitors, community leaders, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across Canada are provided with a platform to build and develop their own ventures, and to ultimately transform their visions into reality.
This multi-faceted conference links prominent young Canadian entrepreneurs from coast to coast through a broad spectrum of events, including interactive workshops, panel discussion, high-profile speakers and a creative, hands-on innovation challenge – all designed to inspire and empower students towards taking action and unleashing their entrepreneurial spirit.
We'll be staffing an information booth at the Enterprize Exhibit Fair tomorrow, Feb 10th. Please drop by, learn about free market research resources, and a chance to win a prize! We'll also be involved in a few more events on Saturday, Feb 11th.
Overview of the Conference:
- Over 350 delegates, competitors, community leaders and aspiring entrepreneurs
- 2 keynote presentations (Friday and Saturday)
- 12 interactive workshops, separated into 4 tailored speaker packages
- 3 subject panel discussions
- Innovation Challenge
- The Final Round of the 2012 Enterprize Business Plan Competition
- The 2012 Enterprize Canada Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Networking lunch and soiree
- Social events (Friday and Saturday)
- High School Students
For more information: http://www.cusonline.ca/events/enterprize-canada