Published: Apr 19, 2011
Last Updated: Feb 1, 2016Print Full Guide
Do you need to:
- Gather and analyze competitive information?
- Define your competitive edge?
- Use benchmarking tools to create your financial analysis?
- Find competitor information for your own organizational plan?
The resources in this section can help you answer these questions:
- Who are my direct or indirect competitors in the auto sales industry? Where are they located?
- Who are the leading companies in the auto sales industry and what can I learn about them (e.g., what were their revenues)?
- Are any of my competitors publicly traded and would their financial filings help me plan my own business?
- What are my competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and how can my auto sales business remain competitive?
Make a note of all the questions you're hoping to answer.