Published: Apr 26, 2011
Last Updated: Feb 1, 2016Print Full Guide
Do you need to:
- Conduct your industry research?
- Write your industry overview?
- Start your market analysis?
The resources in this section can help you answer these questions:
- What are NAICS or SIC codes, and how can I use them for my business research?
- What are the risks, trends, opportunities and outlooks for the retail clothing industry?
- What is the forecast for the Canadian clothing sales industry?
- What trade associations, magazines, agencies and websites can be used for research?
- What is the employment forecast for retail clerks / managers in BC?
- What is the market segmentation of apparel sales?
- Have there been regulatory or technological changes in this industry that could affect my business?
Make a note of all the questions you're hoping to answer.