Published: Feb 27, 2017
Last Updated: Feb 21, 2019Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Customer Research
- Create your customer analysis
- Identify your target customers
- Demonstrate how your products and services satisfy your customers' needs
- Who is going to buy my services (e.g., homeowners, or...)?
- What is the future outlook of my target market (e.g., craft beer market forecast)?
- What do people spend on craft beer?
- What is demographic data and how can it help me research my customers?
- What preferences do consumers have with regards to craft beer (e.g. styles, flavours, price point)
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help, check out our guide to business research basics.