Published: Mar 12, 2012
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2016Print Full Guide
Do you need to:
- Research your customer analysis?
- Identify your target customers?
- Demonstrate how your products and services satisfy your customers' needs?
The resources in this section can help you answer these questions:
- Who is going to buy my services? Should I market to individuals, other businesses, or both?
- What is the future outlook of my target market (e.g., high technology sector forecast)?
- What do companies spend on technology?
- What do Canadian consumers and households spend on technology products?
- What is demographic data and how can it help me research my customers?
Make a note of all the questions you're hoping to answer.