Published: May 27, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Industry Research
- Find information specific to your industry to help you succeed
- Write your industry overview
- Start your market analysis
- What are NAICS or SIC codes for the jewellery industry?
- What are the risks, trends, opportunities and outlooks for the jewellery industry?
- What is the forecast for the Canadian jewellery industry?What trade associations, magazines, agencies and websites are connected with the jewellery industry?
- Have there been regulatory or technological changes in the jewellery industry that could affect my business?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help check out our Business Research Basics Guide.