Published: Sep 22, 2017
Last Updated: Feb 21, 2019Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Competitive Research
- Gather and analyze competitive information
- Define your competitive edge
- Use benchmarking tools to create your financial analysis
- Find competitor information for your own organizational plan
- Who are my direct or indirect competitors? Where are they located?
- Who are the leading nonprofits in my area?
- Are there any nonprofits operating in BC that target similar issues?
- What are my competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and how can I add unique value?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help, check out our guide to competitive analysis.