Published: Sep 22, 2017
Last Updated: Feb 21, 2019Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Customer Research
- Create your customer analysis
- Identify your target customers
- Demonstrate how your products and services satisfy your customers' needs
- Who is going to use or receive my services?
- What is the future outlook of my target market (developing issues?)
- What do people donate towards specific charities / nonprofits?
- What is demographic data and how can it help me research my customers?
- How can I effectively spread a message to stakeholders?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help, check out our guide to business research basics.