Published: Dec 12, 2018
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2019Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Industry Research
- Find information specific to your industry to help you succeed
- Write your industry overview
- Start your market analysis
- What are NAICS or SIC codes for the online retail industry?
- What are the risks, trends, opportunities and outlooks for the online retail industry?
- What is the forecast for the Canadian online retail industry?
- What trade associations, magazines, agencies and websites are connected with the online retail industry?
- Have there been regulatory or technological changes in the online retail industry that could affect my business?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist.