Published: August 26, 2016
Updated: November 18, 2021
Conduct Your Customer Research
- Create your customer analysis
- Identify your target customers
- Demonstrate how your products and services satisfy your customers' needs
- Who is going to buy my personal coaching services (e.g., individuals or companies, or...)?
- What is the future outlook of my target market (e.g.personal coaching forecast)?
- What do people spend on personal coaching?
- What is demographic data and how can it help me research my customers?
- What are current trends in personal coaching?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help, check out our guide to business research basics.