Published: Dec 3, 2018
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2019Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Industry Research
- Find information specific to your industry to help you succeed
- Write your industry overview
- Start your market analysis
- What are NAICS or SIC codes for the restaurant industry?
- What are the risks, trends, opportunities and outlooks for the restaurant industry?
- What is the forecast for the Canadian restaurant industry? What trade associations, magazines, agencies and websites are connected with the restaurant industry?
- What are the regulatory requirements in the restaurant industry?
- Have there been technological changes in the restaurant industry that I should be aware of?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist.