Published: Apr 9, 2012
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2016Print Full Guide
Do you need to:
- Research your customer analysis?
- Identify your target customers?
- Demonstrate how your products and services satisfy your customers' needs?
The resources in this section can help you answer these questions:
- Who is going to buy my products? Will I sell directly to individuals or to other companies, such as a retail store or restaurant?
- What is the future outlook of my target market (e.g., specialty or gourmet foods industry forecast)?
- What do people spend on gourmet and specialty foods?
- What is demographic data and how can it help me research my customers?
- What food trends have recently been identified in British Columbia? What foods are trending now?
Make a note of all the questions you're hoping to answer.