Published: Apr 9, 2012
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2016Print Full Guide
Do you need to:
- Conduct your industry research?
- Write your industry overview?
- Start your market analysis?
The resources in this section can help you answer these questions:
- What are NAICS or SIC codes, and how can I use them for my business research?
- What are the risks, trends, opportunities and outlooks for BC's gourmet and specialty foods industry?
- What is the forecast for the key activites in this industry?
- What is the typical revenue and profit of the Canadian and BC food industry?
- What trade associations, magazines, agencies and websites can be used for research?
- What is the employment forecast for the specialty food sector in BC?
- Have there been regulatory or technological changes in this industry that could affect my business?
Make a note of all the questions you're hoping to answer.