Published: Dec 28, 2016
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Customer Research
- Create your customer analysis
- Identify your target customers
- Demonstrate how your products and services satisfy your customers' needs
- Who is going to buy my wine?
- What is the future outlook of my target market? (e.g. wine market forecast)
- What do people spend on wine and wine products?
- What is demographic data and how can it help me research my customers?
- What preferences do consumers have with regard to wine? (e.g. price point, style, varietal)
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help, check out our guide to business research basics.