Published: Dec 28, 2016
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2017Print Full Guide
Conduct Your Industry Research
- Find information specific to your industry to help you succeed
- Write your industry overview
- Start your market analysis
- What are NAICS or SIC codes for the wine industry?
- What are the risks, trends, opportunities and outlooks for the wine industry?
- What is the forecast for the Canadian wine industry? What trade associations, magazines, agencies and websites are connected with the wine industry?
- Have there been regulatory or technological changes in the wine industry that could affect my business?
Tip: Make a note of any questions you have, the resources in this section can help you answer these and complete the checklist. For more help, check out our Business Research Basics guide.